Office of Shahed Affairs
Mr. Farhad Soleimani
Tel: +98 (21) 66408230
This office directory acts under president supervision.
Shahed students are those who have lost their father, mother, husband or wife in the war of Iraq against Iran. Those who have been wounded and left disabled either at the war fronts or in bombardment / missile attacks by Iraq are called Isargars. Iranian prisoners of the war are called
Azadegan. The students who belong to each of these groups and also the members of their families can enjoy all the facilities offered by the Office of Shahed and Isargar Student Affairs.
Rendering appropriate services to such students, promoting their educational and cultural levels, preparing educational aids and cultural counseling are the main objectives of this Office.
Parts of Duties and responsibilities:
• Implementing legislation, guidelines and regulations regarding the Shahed and Isargar students
• Planning and proposing and presentation of the required plans for promoting and strengthening the scientific vigor of the Shahed and Isargar students
• Inviting of the Martyrs Foundation, the Veterans Foundation and other Province Officials to attend in the sessions for the Shahed and Isargar students’ affairs
• Planning and conducting the scientific and cultural activities such as camps, pilgrimage tours and tourism trips
• Establish the classes and the various courses for strengthening the scientific vigor of the Shahed and Isargar students with the collaboration of the academic members
• Provide the educational support services such as copy, reprinting the Lectures’ Note, educational film and provide the required educational audiovisual facilities
• Creating a complete Database of the educational, cultural, social and research Status of the Shahed and Isargar students
• Paying to academic members who collaborate with the Shahed and Isargar students regarding the educational affairs
• Encourage the excellence Shahed and Isargar students and appreciate them with special awards